Are You Alone in Your Business?
I certainly was for many, many years.
It is SO much more fun when you have help!
Most ‘creativepreneurs’ try to run and grow their online business all alone.
- I could no longer work in a 9 to 5 job, because of my health
- Also because of my health, I could no longer keep the doors open to my storefront business, which I loved, by the way.
- I had a lot of time on my hands as I woke up those first few mornings with nothing to do.
- Soon, I realized I’d better do something or I would sink further into the “slimy pit” of despair that Beth Moore talks about.
- Yes, I had been there before, and was determined to never let myself go there again!
The reasons that you want to succeed online may be similar to mine … they may be different; but we all desire the same thing.
God has given you an awesome gift! You want and need to use it, right? But, we all know it is practically impossible to do it alone. Most people aren’t able to succeed all by themselves. I hope you know that I’m not bragging when I tell you that I did.
I worked hard; oftentimes 70 to 80 hours per week. Do you want to do it all alone, like I did? “ABSOLUTELY NOT!” Nor do I want that for you either! It can be a lonely, unfulfilled path in the beginning.
I am proud to say that the ladies in our community enjoy the friendship and the camaraderie with online friends each and every day! They have experts with the answers to call on when needed. These answers will save you money as well as many hours of trial and error … and research.
It has become my goal to make this ‘safe’ place for you to grow the business of your dreams with the help of experts as well as the friendship and support of ladies just like you!
Ways I Can Help You Improve 4th Quarter Profits