Attn: Future Business Owner/Wreath Designer…
A Workshop in Nancy’s Own Shop!
(Design two wreaths from start to finish and have one
listed in Etsy and Facebook!)
Introducing: “Instant Wreath Business” with Nancy & Linda
(Be one of eight students to actually sit with Nancy in her studio and learn in person from her and sit (virtually) with Linda to setup your Etsy store and Facebook page!)
Spend the day and Learn in Person with Nancy
Spend half a day with Linda setting up your business
Immediate feedback from Nancy & Linda
From: Nancy Alexander & Linda Joseph
RE: Personal Coaching Wreath Design and Business Builder
Dear Future Business Owner,
If you want immediate feedback on your wreath design, spend time with Nancy and pick her brain, or even if you just want hands-on help as needed showing how to do particular tasks,
you want to jump start your business with Linda
then this is the most important letter you’ll read all year!
You have been asking me for this for years! I did not feel like I could handle this. But I have decided to open my home for 2 workshops. This is a limited opportunity!
“My First ‘Nancy” bow!”
This decoration is for the front of a house above the mailbox on a covered porch
Thank you so much for all of your direction in all of your videos. I am so looking forward to making this venture a success.
I would love to get “coaching “ from you and get a business up and running as soon as possible. I am ready to move on to a new career. I have been crafting and designing décor and gift baskets for years and feel these wreaths are just my niche.”
Here’s how and why we can make you this promise…
My name is Nancy Alexander and I am a Master Wreath Designer and Coach.
My partner is Linda Joseph and she is ninja at business strategies and setup.
I have been making and selling wreaths for over twenty years. I have coached and trained hundreds of wreath designers. Linda has been building websites, doing Search Engine Optimization and traffic generation for the last 10 years.
This limited offering will give you all the tools and confidence you need to make gorgeous wreaths time after time AND start your business.
Here are just a few testimonials from satisfied customers:
“Thank you for showing me the secrets of wreath making. I have made two thus far. My first attempt is pictured below. I have had several people inquire about what I have made. I have started taking orders, and I am considering doing a local craft show.”
In Fact, Here’s Just The Tip of The Iceberg of
What You Get…
- You will get immediate feedback rather than fretting whether you have done it right
- Learn the correct techniques and get immediate answers to your questions
- You won’t waste time or money or supplies!
- You will no longer wonder if you can make a gorgeous wreath – you will have the confidence you need
- Think of the compliments from family and friends who see your new creation in your home
- Once you have the skills and confidence, you can sell your wreaths at a higher price
“How to Make a Beautiful Wreath”
“Nancy is such a talented and beautiful Christian person and she makes absolutely beautiful wreaths. So since I too sell wreaths on eBay, I thought it would be nice to watch how she makes her wreaths and even though I have been a floral designer for 15 years, you can always learn something by watching someone else.
So I signed up for her newsletters and ordered one of her wreath making videos. It is so uplifting to watch her. You can see how happy she is and happy with what she is doing. Just look at her smile. Basically we did everything pretty much the same, but I learned several new things by watching her video.
What I like about Nancy’s videos is that she takes her time and shows you exactly where to place every flower stem and birds nest and honeysuckle vine when she makes her wreaths. So when you get done watching her video you are on your way to making a beautiful wreath either for your home or to sell.
Her videos make you feel like you are there in that room watching her and you can always rewind and watch them over and over. If you would take a class on wreath design, you can’t go back and see how to do a certain thing. Once that class is over that is it. So if you haven’t yet signed up for her newsletters, make sure to do that and after you watch one of her videos, or two or three, you will be making wreaths the next day.
I saw her ribbon wreath in one of her newsletters and I loved it. So I decided to make one which I think turned out pretty. So I just wanted everyone to know that Nancy is a wonderful person and she will help you any way she can and I appreciate that. She really cares about people and helping them succeed.
So thanks Nancy and God Bless!”
- Think of the confidence and assurance you will have after working with me for one day
- Think how satisfied you will feel every time you look at the wreath you designed in my shop
- This will be a day of fun, creativity, laughter and learning!
- You will be ready to start selling with your Etsy store
- You will know how to promote your business on Facebook!
So Here’s The Bottom Line With “Instant Wreath Business”
with Nancy & Linda
We will start each day at 9:00am in my shop and office. You will work on your own wreath as I and my assistant lead in the design of a gorgeous wreath. I provide all the supplies and tools and even an easel. You will be able to ask me any question you want and I will give you immediate feedback on your work. You will complete one 24 inch wreath. You will learn to ship by boxing and shipping your wreath to your home. You work on your business during this 2 day workshop. We will work with you to setup an Etsy store. You will learn to take pictures and upload those pictures to your store. You will also learn how to price your weath as well as how to price your shipping and handling. Linda will setup a Facebook page and we will show you how to use Facebook to promote your business.You finish the workshop around noon on the second day with one completed wreath and all the tools, an Etsy store, a wreath listed in Etsy, and a Facebook business page as well as the bonuses.
- Receive one full day with Nancy and a half day+, with Nancy and Linda
- Date: TBD (applicants will be notified of available dates)
- Place: Anderson, SC
- Design a wreath under Nancy’s instruction
- Get immediate feedback on how well you are doing
- Ask questions and get answers to all your wreath-making questions
- All tools and materials you need to make a wreath are provided
- Leave with a beautiful wreath that you created by your own hands in one day
- You go home with a gorgeous wreath valued at $129.00+
- Setup an Etsy store
- Learn to take photos of your wreaths and upload those photos to Etsy
- Learn some basic photo editing techniques
- A Facebook business page
- Know How to list more items in Etsy
- Know How to use Facebook as a promotion tool
- You will enjoy two catered lunches with Nancy and the other participant
- Plus the bonuses listed below
You get all of this for only $4,497 $3197…
But Let Me Sweeten The Pot For You Even More With These Bonuses…
Bonus #1: My Secret Vendor List e-Book
My “Secret Vendor List” e-Book has been a best-seller for almost 2 years! It has been updated several times! Here is what you get in this awesome e-B00k. You not only have the names of my secret vendors, but also their addresses, contact numbers—including emails & websites; Showroom locations, hours of operation, terms of business – including minimum orders, amounts, and shipping.
I also include personal notes revealing my favorite items, good prices, most popular items, best bargains, and best quality vendor photos.
I have added over 8 videos showing you where I buy some of the specific stems I use and even some catalog numbers! If you are serious about making wreaths, this e-Book will save you lots of time and money!
Real Value: $197
Bonus#2: FIVE Free Digital Instructional Videos
I have over 8 Digital Instructional Videos showing you how to make deco mesh wreaths, ribbons, wrap Christmas presents and much more. You will have access to FIVE of these digital videos.
Real Value: $150
Bonus#3: Wreath supplies, tools and easel
You will receive your own set of supplies, tools, and an easel which will be yours to keep.
Real Value: $200
Bonus#4: Ship your wreath to your front door
You will learn to box and ship your wreath and I will pay for the box and shipping of both wreaths! Your wreath listed in Etsy will be boxed and ready for you to ship when find a buyer.
Real Value: $80
Bonus#5: Etsy Training Videos
You will have access to Etsy training videos! These are great for reviewing what you learned later.
Real Value: $50
Bonus#6: Facebook Training Videos
You will have access to Facebook Training Videos!
Real Value: $50
Bonus#7: Webinar on Building a Website
Learn all the basics for creating your own website! How to get a domain and hosting and how to setup and use a WordPress website.
Real Value: $197[/sws_red_box]
As you can see, these bonuses have a total value $887!
Here is how to Apply right now:
Click the ‘Apply’ button below.
You will be taken to an application page. Fill out the application and click ‘Submit’
Applications will be considered in the order that they are received.
Remember, I can only fit 8 students in our two day workshop “Studio Day and Business Day with Nancy and Linda” .
Click the ‘Apply’ Button Now
So go ahead and click the ‘Apply’ now and you’ll be on your way to working withLinda and I. Let’s get started right now!
SUMMARY of WHAT YOU GET
- 1.5 Full Days with Nancy and Linda (Value: $Priceless)
- Personal Wreath Instruction ($2500)
- Business Strategy Discussions ($1000)
- Create two exquisite wreath (Value: $258)
- Nancy’s custom designed easel
and wreath making tools (Value:$200)
- Box and ship 2 wreaths to your home (Value: $80)
- Secret Vendor List e-Book (Value: $197)
- 5 Digital Instructional Videos: (Value: $150)
- Etsy store setup with 1 wreath for sale (Value: $297)
- Facebook business page setup and promotion instructions (Value: $397)
- Facebook and Etsy Training Videos (digital) (Value: $100)
- Website Webinar (Value: $197)
Total Value: $5,346
I wish that I could have every one of you in my shop! But I can’t. Linda and I look forward to working with eight of you!
Nancy Alexander and Linda Joseph
P.S. – Every minute you wait is an opportunity for another designer to take one of these coveted seats.